Many people see New Year’s Eve as an expensive, anti-climatic hassle, but it needn’t be!
With a bit more car sharing, we can reduce that annoying New Year traffic, cut down the costs of transport and reduce the number of people burdened with the title of ‘designated driver’.
With the prospect of many lovely drivers offering to share lifts this New Year’s Eve, why not consider attending one of the following big celebrations?
- Hogmanay, Edinburgh – around 80,000 visitors will flock to Edinburgh for this New Year’s Festival, which boasts a large range of celebrations, from a torch-lit procession to a disco for babies!
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks Dapoxetine , London- Still on a high from Olympic success, the year will be rounded off with what promises to be a spectacular firework display from London’s South Bank.
- Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth-for something a bit different, the Spinnaker Tower is offering visitors the chance to bring in the new year with cocktails and canapés 170m in the air. Bookings must be made in advance, but there are still tickets left.
- Calennig at Winter Wonderland, Cardiff-celebrate New Year in the Welsh capital with live music, a funfair and ice-skating.
- Winter Festival, NewcastleGateshead- bring in New Year at one Quayside’s many bars or restaurants, and step outside at midnight to see a spectacular firework display in the culmination of this year’s Winter Festival.
With so much on, there’s no excuse to be sitting at home! Take a look at goCarShare’s dedicated New Year Celebrations page to add your journey.
Photo Credit: Alexander Baxevanis get Paxil