Have you volunteered at a festival before? If not, now’s the time to start! Volunteering is a great way to get into and enjoy festivals without paying for a ticket.
Most of the work you would undertake is Stewarding and Wristbanding. Usually 16 hours work in total in some light and easy roles, aiming to give you as much free time as possible to see the bands. If volunteering, you are given all the info needed to fulfill your role whilst on duty and any training if needed is provided.
If you have good communication skills and are willing to smile and chat to festival goers about their experience, give directions and hand our advice – this is for you!
Our friends at Festaff have loads of volunteer positions available with top UK festivals this summer. Apply with them and you will get to:
- Volunteer with your friends and meet like minded people.
- See all your favourite artists live.
- Camp in a secure area with access to free showers.
- Meet great new like minded people.
- Gain valuable experience for your CV.
- Low Deposit – A?15 admin fee and A?20 deposit is your only cost.
- Have the most amazing summer yet, and without breaking the bank!
James Ormston (Volunteer) – “Festaff are a great group to work for. It allowed me to see so many great bands and have some wicked times! Would definitely do it again, there’s no better way to really be part of the event!”